HAPPY MARRIED LIFE – My Dear Brother

As I landed in Newark International Airport, I got a phone call from my brother to come out towards Baggage Collection. I had gone out and standing on the stands for his reception. Another SURPRISE, people can go till the Security Check-In area, in all USA airports. He was up there and I was down. After skipping some phone calls, because both of us were trying to contact each other, finally I made it. I was excited on seeing him, feel like some one close to me, felt very happy. The happiness was doubled when we reach HOME. The kids were waiting out, for my arrival, with flowers, to surprise me. I was hiding behind the car to surprise them. After Hide & Seek, it was all FUN. I can’t forget those fifteen days, running very quickly, spent with my brother, his family and my nephew, who came from Penn State College to add more FUN.
I can’t forget the enjoyment, in going to nearest Railway station in LUNGI to receive my nephew, driving on New Jersey roads under the controlled directions from my brother, getting certificate of appreciation from the kids “Peddappa (Older brother of Father) knows driving and drives well”, playing cricket and shuttle badminton in the back yard, teasing the kids with Indian accent, watering the plants, visiting Lord Venkateshwara Temple, meeting another nephew (his wife & their small baby) who settled in nearby place, etc.

CLICK HERE TO SEE NIAGARA

We had celebrated the Wedding Anniversary of my brother Mr T V K Murthy with Mrs Radhika Murthy on wonderful twilight of August 10, 2007. We all had lots of entertainment while going to NIAGARA FALLS. The view of falls was multi-hued in the nights and stunning in day time. Walking through ‘Cave of Winds’ and getting under the falls, jump aboard the ‘Maid of Mist’ to see how both American and Canadian Falls look like from the bottom up, were incredible.

We all had lots of amusement by visiting Wild Safari (drive-thru Animal Park), Hurricane Harbor (Water Park) and Rides (variety of Roller-Coasters) at Six-Flags Great Adventure Theme Park in Jackson Township, New Jersey.

CLICK HERE TO SEE SIX-FLAGS

The First-time experience of Roller-Coasters is the real fun in my life. We had seen the world’s tallest and fastest Roller-Coaster ‘KINGDA KA’.

CLICK HERE TO SEE NEWYORK CITY

It was amazing to feel like ‘superman’ on Roller-Coasters. Visiting ‘Statue of Liberty’ in New York City and moving on the roads by ‘Circular Line’ Open-Top-Buses is incredible.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO OF STATUE OF LIBERTY

CLICK HERE TO SEE WORLD'S TALLEST & FASTEST ROLLER-COASTER

CLICK HERE TO SEE NIAGARA FALLS VIDEO CLIP

After a reverberated start of my adventure in USA with Patrick and my relatives, I came back to Manchester to settle in, before I can have some more adventure with the staff and students of CHS (Campbell High School).

No comments: