SURPRISES

I was expecting surprises during the program, but I was not expecting the surprises surprise me from day one (July 30, 2007).

As I was taking rest in Crowne Plaza, door bell rings. A good looking person standing at the door said " HALO". I was thinking 'who is this?', then he once again said "NAMASTE". My memory started working very fast but got the recognition of Mr Patrick J Kaplo, very slowly. All this happened in fractions of a second. With a BIG surprise, I invited him into the room. I know that he was going to stay with me during the three day Orientation Program, since I preferred his name to share my Hotel Room.

After exchanging some light moments, we got ready for dinner at 6:00 pm. Another surprise, in USA the dinner will be at 6:00 pm. I surprised the Indian Teachers by introducing Patrick to all. Immediately questions pounced on him from all the directions and he had shown great patience in answering all of them in detail. And the dinner was another surprise, there were only LEAVES, BREAD, BUTTER, etc. He told us how to eat those LEAVES and we practised (because that is going to be our food all the time).

No comments: