LIVING TOWN

After FUN-FILLED experience in Orientation Program at Washington DC, I had started my journey further to my living place, Manchester, New Hampshire (state), USA by United Airlines on August 03, 2007. Mr Joe Kaplo, Father of Mr Patrick J Kaplo, received me at the Manchester Airport. We had spent some time in moving around the airport, picked up the luggage and waiting for arrival of Patrick. (The last day of the Orientation Program at Washington DC, Patrick went for his VISA stamping in Indian Embassy)

As we were moving out of airport area, surprises galore me through technically advanced people around. Calm and quiet atmosphere, well built houses with beautiful lawn around them, maintained roads, less traffic on roads were some of the spellbound scenaries on the way to Patrick's home. A warm welcome by Mrs Jessica Kaplo (Jessie), best-half of Patrick, Mrs Rita kaplo, best-half of Mr Joe Kaplo, delighted me and make me to feel like home. In short time we all landed in INDIA PALACE - restaurant, and had tasty Indian Food, for which I was waiting for FOUR days.

Next day Patrick and me gone through the Manchester roads and shops, brought few necessary things required for evening 'get-together', to mark my presence among the staff and neighbourhood. No words to express their affection to welcome me and take care of me during my stay in Manchester. It was my first adventurous evening in my life.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW SLIDE SHOW

No comments: